Asian journal of Islamic finance (AJIF) is a peer reviewed Journal initiated by the Center of Excellence in Islamic Finance, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar published semiannually. The core idea behind this publication is to be the best among the leading publishers of researches in Islamic finance, banking and business studies. All of the publications are double blindly peer reviewed by national and international renowned researchers and scholars. The journal publishes the papers that provide in-depth insight and analysis into current issues within Islamic finance and bank management, Issue- or results-focused case studies, illustrating research and product developments, and instances of best practice. It provides comprehensive cover of research in this expanding area which will serve as a central repository for research in the field, bridging the interests of scholars and practitioners and bringing the results of research and product development to the attention of the international financial and business management community.
Asian Journal of Islamic Finance (AJIF)
Theoretical, empirical and practical research papers are invited for submission to the Asian Journal of Islamic Finance (AJIF) covering topics on Islamic Economics, Banking, and Finance, including but not limited to the following:
Inclusive Financial Development
- Experiences and challenges with Islamic micro Finance and the role of Zakah and Awqaf institutions
- New models for Islamic microfinance and their comparative analysis
- An assessment of inclusive Financial sector development policies
Shari’ah and Institutional Reforms
- Theoretical foundations of Islamic economics, banking and finance
- Profit-and-loss sharing principle of Islamic banks’ financial products
- Maqasid al Shari’ah based comprehensive policy reforms
- Shari’ah screening in the Islamic capital markets: issues and challenges
Regularity, Growth and Stability of Islamic Banking and Finance
- Developing stability indicators for Islamic banking and finance industry
- Islamic perspectives on bankruptcy, insolvency and distress
- Regulatory issues in Islamic banking and Finance
- Basel III and IFSB standards and early warning signals and measures of systemic risk
Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility from Islamic Perspective
- Ethical and Islamic financing
- The Islamic Moral Economy
- Socially responsible investment and its challenges
- Corporate governance for Islamic finance industry
Islamic Money and Capital Market
- Sukuk and Islamic financial instruments
- Islamic equity capital markets, Islamic equity funds, and venture capital Takaful
- Role of Waqf in takaful
- Models of takaful with respect to benefits for participants and takaful operators
- Surplus sharing
- Innovation and solutions
- Monetary and Fiscal policy from an Islamic perspective
- Knowledge economy and its relationship with inclusive economic development
- Monetary policy and central banking function from an Islamic economics and finance perspective
Socioeconomic Justice and Development
- Islamic economics and comprehensive human development: its concepts, aspirations, strategies and policies
- Role of Islamic socio-economic institutions in economic development
- Perspective of Islamic economics and finance, including its critique
- Islamic economics and finance, its methodology, history and scope
Risk Management, Product Development, and Services
- Regulatory and legislative landscape for Islamic financial markets and institutions
- Islamic financial services
- Islamic financial product development
- Islamic financial system
- Islamic financial engineering
- Efficiency and performance of Islamic financial institutions
- Challenges of education and teaching institutions and human resources
- Marketing of Islamic financial services
PAPER SUBMISSION AND ACCEPTANCE PROCESS
- Abstract to be between 100-200 words and should be sent to email@example.com
- Please limit the use of acronyms, abbreviations, and references in the abstract.
- Keywords for the article: 3-5 keywords are sufficient.
- Paper MUST be in Microsoft Word format
- Do not submit ZIP files.
- All papers will be double blind refereed.
- Full tentative title of the manuscript must be included in the paper.
- Referencing: we recommend the APA referencing system.
- Please do not submit duplicate copies of the papers.
For any queries please contact:
Mr. ShehrozSaleem at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone# +92-91- 5861024 Extension 425
Centre for Excellence in Islamic Finance (CEIF) Institute of Management Sciences (IMSCIENCES) 1-A, Sector E-5, Phase VII, Hayatabad, Peshawar- Pakistan